The firm’s president
Benjamin Pimentel, Partner, P.E. (NY, CT, RI)
Mr. Pimentel joined Rosenwasser/Grossman Consulting Engineers, P.C. in 2000 following in the footsteps of his Grandfather, Jacob Grossman. Benjamin, now President of the firm, oversees the day to day operations, in addition to his continued involvement in initial project development and pro
ject management. Benjamin also serves on the Board of Directors for the Structural Engineering Association of New York and the Concrete Industry Board of New York. He has been named one of Engineering News Record's Top 20 Under 40 for 2013. He served on an advisory committee for the 2013 New York City Building Code in the Concrete and Structural Integrity committees. He also serves on the ACEC codes committee.
- Danny Jadeja, M.S., P.E. -- joined the firm in 1977. Danny is an experienced Project Engineer. He has the ability to work with Architects and Developers to produce a practical, economical design, within the confines of a “fast track” schedule.
- Gabriel Klein, M.S., P.E. -- joined the firm in 1980. Well known for developing solid and practical designs. Gabriel was project engineer for several of the firm’s tallest buildings.
- Michael Moccia -- joined the firm in 1959. He is our Chief Draftsperson in charge of all drafting production, responsible for assembling the design production into an easily read and organized set of drawings.
- Arthur Siegel, M.S., P.E. -- joined the firm in 1960. Arthur has extensive design experience and a keen eye and master knowledge of structural evaluation, and restoration of deteriorated buildings.
- Bernard Taub, B.S., P.E. -- joined the firm in 1961. Bernard anchors the senior leadership of the firm. He has a wide variety of design experience, excellent organization and client relations skills.
- Nicholas Carrelli, B.S. – joined the firm in 1979. Supervising our qualified group of field inspectors who foresee that the design produced by the firm is adhered to.
- Arnon Grossman, B.S. -- joined the firm in 1989. Arnon oversees the in-house developed programs known as “TOWER”.
- Sunghwa Han, Director of Design, MSCE, P.E., S.E., LEED AP BD+C
Ms. Han joined Rosenwasser/Grossman Consulting Engineers, P.C. in 2000 with 8 years of previous experience in structural engineering from Korea. She leads our design department ensuring each project begins with a strong conceptual design in order to maximize efficiencies and minimize construction costs. She is responsible for internal audits on all projects to ensure code compliance, and provide value engineering changes where necessary. She has managed many slender mega structures in New York City and Korea. Her special engineering talents in conceptual design and value engineering have been put to use on several international projects throughout the world including Central America, the Middle East, and Asia. She oversees the company's programming department which focuses on development of proprietary analysis and design software.
We have on our staff a promising younger generation of members. All are energetic and committed to advance in their profession. Some have contributed and published research publications. They come from all over the world, befitting RGCE’s expansion into the global market. They include: Steven Liao, Ph.D., P.E. (China) and Omri Semadar, B.S., P.E. (Israel).
Our special inspection team members, headed by Khalid Algende, P.E. with the firm since 2000 is now in charge of the special inspection team, are all ACI Certified. As part of their professional development our engineers also participate as inspectors, to better understand the restrictions that construction procedures have on the design practice.